I am new to this page. I have been reading this page for many months & thought that i belong here. Its like our little world of EEA2. I used to call it the EEA2 community.
I would like to report my EEA2 time line.
EEA1 & EEA2 Applications both made at the same time: 15 May 2012.
CoA Arrived : 07 July 2012.
NO CALLS WERE MADE TO THE UKBA AS I HAD MY LEAVE TO REMAIN UNTIL 15 SEPT 2012
Applications Returned (received) Date : 20 Sept 2012. (Both the applications were refused on many stupid reasons which are following.
1. The most prominent of them was that the pay slip we provided had the company name wrong on it. This was for the EEA1. There was a single letter missing & was the accountants mistake. A human error. THE UKBA SAID THAT THE COMPANY LOOKS FAKE.
2. I had got my Mrs a Visa for my home country as i wanted to take her to my country to show her my customs & get a traditional wedding done, but could not fly due to my business reasons. THE UKBA SAID THAT THIS WAS DONE TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE A GENUINE MARRIAGE.
3. The company was new so they did not have any accounts history with the HMRC. THE UKBA SAID THAT THE COMPANY HAD NOT PAID ANY TAXES.
4. They also stated in my letter that now i didn't have any right of stay in the so i must return back to my home country. I bet they were just waiting for the current leave to remain to finish then return me back the passport. It cant be a coincidence that just when my leave to remain finished they refused it & sent it back.
5. The most humiliating accusation was that i had entered a marriage of convenience. DA F*CK.
I have a float of £50,000 in my account personal. I also have a BSC & MSC from United Kingdoms most prestigious Universities. Own a business worth more than a Million Pounds. I felt so offended that wanted to sue the whole system up. Certainly pay more tax than the uneducated case worker who didn't even bother to give a call to confirm if something was wrong with the application or needed any clarification.
Ive made an application again as i do & will always have the right to stay in the UK as long as i am married to an EEA national.
Second Application dates.
Application Sent: 02 Oct 2013.
Application Received to UKBA: 03 Oct 2013.
CoR: 14 Oct 2013.
No calls made till date
Residence Permit: Still waiting
Now i have few questions out of many that go in the back of my mind.
1. Does it effect the time limit if the last application made was denied or the passport were held as a result of application refusal.
2. Can i sue the UKBA for loss of earnings if my application is not decided with in 6 months time frame.
3. Which date is counted for the start of 6 Months time.
Ill be pleased if you guys could help.
Hi, pls how did it go with your application.